EXAMPLE: Large capacity camera bag for long lenses.
Have you been searching for a camera bag which can accommodate a longer lens?
After purchasing the Sigma/Nikon compatible 150-600mm lens I discovered it would not fit in any of my camera bags.
It took a bit of searching but I finally found one I am very happy with.
(Additional comments after the last image, such as price, quality, available colours etc).
- With 15 inches of length with the lens and camera body the equipment fits very nicely; leaving another 2 inches if required for a total of 17 inches interior length.
- The 12 inches in width provides sufficient room for accessories on both sides of the lens.
- A zippered mesh cover keeps items in place and offers some lens protection.
EXAMPLE: Mesh cover
- Comfortable padding on the back.
EXAMPLE: Padded back
- Extra pockets for camera manual, tablet or iPad, pens, note paper etc. and snacks, plus two mesh side pockets.
EXAMPLE: Exterior pocket
EXAMPLE: Zippered compartment.
This large capacity camera bag comes with a rain cover which generously covers the bag.
EXAMPLE: Rain cover.
EXAMPLE: Rain cover.
Additional Notes and where to purchase.
- I paid $116.99 and depending on specials I’ve seen it as low as $69.99 USD.
- In comparison to other camera bags I feel it was a great deal at $116.00.
- A number of smaller/shorter camera bags can even be between $200.00 – $300.00 Cnd., in retail outlets.
- When I purchased the bag last year it was available in black with yellow, green, or red striping.
- When I purchased one as a gift a few months later I ordered red, however…
- It was changed to yellow via follow-up email from the shipper saying only yellow was available.
- At my last check it appears only green was available.
- I received both orders ahead of the estimated arrival time.
- If you click on the link at the end of this article you will be directed to the sale site for this camera bag.
- On the sale site you will have access to comments by other customers, the pros and the cons.
- I have no issues with the quality and it’s holding together very well; no rips, tears, or malfunctioning zippers.
- Average weight of gear and accessories I have in the bag – 10.8 lbs.
- I wish I had ordered mine and the one as a gift at the same time.
- Once I decided to order the second one it took a bit of searching to find again.
To view additional images and/or to order on Amazon please click on: Large Capacity Camera Bag for Long Lenses.
Please click here to view Disclosure including, but not limited to:
Angela Patterson is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon.com and amazon.ca.